G Clinic is a one-stop aesthetic and anti-aging medical practice in Gangnam-Gu, Seoul Korea. It is accredited by the country’s Ministry of Health and Welfare and specialises in a wide range of laser-based skin treatment, liposuction, and anti-aging procedures including dermal fillers and non-surgical facelift.
The clinic features international standards facilities, relaxed environment, modern interiors, and state-of-the-art technologies. It uses only industry-approved materials and performs proven safe and effective methods as it is fully committed to delivering exceptional patient outcomes while ensuring patient safety and comfort.
The clinic is helmed by Dr. Yong Ho Hong whose qualifications include:
- Doctor of Medicine, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine
- Member, Union Internationale de Medicine Esthetique (France)
- Member, Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member, Academy of Obesity and Aesthetic Treatment
- Member, Korean Society for Aesthetic and Cosmetology
- Member, International Society of Laser in Surgery and Medicine
- Member, Korean Association of Stemcell Therapy
- Member, Korean Society for Skin Barrier Research
- Member, Korean Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Society
Dr. Yong Ho Hong is an aesthetic medicine physician with over 10 years of experience. His services include liposuction, nonsurgical facelift and nose job, acne scars and pigmentation treatment, age spots removal, radiofrequency skin tightening, cellulite treatment, laser hair removal, fat reduction injections, excessive sweating treatment, dermal fillers (Restylane and Juvederm), and autologous fat transfer.