G Clinic is a one-stop aesthetic and anti-aging medical practice in Gangnam-Gu, Seoul Korea. It is accredited by the country’s Ministry of Health and Welfare and specialises in a wide range of laser-based skin treatment, liposuction, and anti-aging procedures including dermal fillers and non-surgical facelift.
The clinic features international standards facilities, relaxed environment, modern interiors, and state-of-the-art technologies. It uses only industry-approved materials and performs proven safe and effective methods as it is fully committed to delivering exceptional patient outcomes while ensuring patient safety and comfort.
The clinic is helmed by Dr. Yong Ho Hong whose qualifications include:
- Doctor of Medicine, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine
- Member, Union Internationale de Medicine Esthetique (France)
- Member, Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member, Academy of Obesity and Aesthetic Treatment
- Member, Korean Society for Aesthetic and Cosmetology
- Member, International Society of Laser in Surgery and Medicine
- Member, Korean Association of Stemcell Therapy
- Member, Korean Society for Skin Barrier Research
- Member, Korean Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Society
Dr. Yong Ho Hong completed his medical degree at Kyung Hee University College of Medicine, where he is also currently pursuing his master’s degree. He practices at G Clinic and serves as an international associate doctor for the Korean International Cooperation Agency (KOICA). Dr. Yong is a member of the following organisations: * Union Internationale de Medicine Esthetique (France) * Academy of Aesthetic Medicine * Academy of Obesity and Aesthetic Treatment * Korean Society for Aesthetic and Cosmetology * International Society of Laser in Surgery and Medicine * Korean Association of Stemcell Therapy * Korean Society for Skin Barrier Research * Korean Aesthetic Surgery and Laser Society