Kong Dental Surgery is a full-service dental practice conveniently located at Limbang Shopping Centre, Singapore. It provides a diverse range of dental procedures and these include general oral health care, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic treatment.
It was established by Dr. Kong Sing Huey Gloria, who comes from a family of dentists, with the goal to provide the highest standards of dental care using advanced clinical skills and state-of-the-art technologies. Dr. Kong, her associates and a team of visiting specialists are also able to provide complex dental care. They are highly trained and experienced and aim to achieve optimum dental care for patients.
- Dr. Chloe Chan Xiao Wei - BDS, University of Adelaide, South Australia
- Dr. Terence Kooi - BDS, National University of Singapore
- Dr. Edwin Heng - BDS, National University of Singapore, Certificate of Periodontics, USA
- Dr. Chan Sing Yin - BDS, National University of Singapore
- Dr. Low Peng Koon – BDS and MDS, National University of Singapore, Trainer for Astra Tech Dental Implant System, Faculty Member of Osstem
- Dr. Kong Sing Huey Gloria – BDS, Queen’s University Belfast, UK, Registered General Dentist in Malaysia, Singapore, and the United Kingdom
- Dr. Lew Kok Keong – BDS, National University of Singapore, MDS, University of Adelaide, Australia, Fellow of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore
- Dr. Ma Shiqi – BDS, National University of Singapore
The team at Kong Dental combines their expertise and clinical experience with leading-edge technologies and evidence-based methods to provide comprehensive and compassionate dental care for both local and international patients. The dental assistants and staff are friendly and accommodating and aim to make your dental visit comfortable and stress-free. The clinic has been purposely designed to provide a relaxing experience.
Dr. Terence Kooi is a general dental practitioner with Kong Dental Surgery. Apart from preventative, restorative, minor oral surgeries, Dr. Terence has a special interest in the field of orthodontics (braces). Dr. Terence is not only committed in aiding patients to achieve optimum oral health but also a bright and confident smile.
Dr. Chloe Chan is a registered general dental practitioner in both Singapore and Australia. She currently practices at Kong Dental Surgery and aims to provide holistic oral health care for each patient. She is keen to provide the highest standards of dental care by incorporating evidence-based methods and advanced dental technologies. This can involve dental procedures like preventative and restorative work, teeth whitening, veneers, crowns, root canal treatment and minor oral surgeries.