Lim Ing Ruen ENT Clinic offers comprehensive medical and surgical care for all known ear, nose, and throat-related conditions ranging from hearing loss to cancer. It provides a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic procedures such as nasal cancer screening, balloon sinuplasty, and endoscopic procedures, among others.
The clinic, which features world-class technology and a relaxing environment, is located at Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, a Joint Commission International (JCI) and International Standards Organisation (ISO)-accredited medical facility in Singapore.
The clinic is helmed by Dr. Lim Ing Ruen, a senior consultant ENT surgeon with over 20 years of experience. She is the first Singaporean ENT surgeon to undergo fellowship training in rhinology and advanced sinus surgery in the United States under Dr. David W. Kennedy, one of the pioneers of endoscopic sinus surgery.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science and Masters of Medicine, National University of Singapore (1995)
- Basic and Advanced Surgical Training, Singapore
- Masters in Surgery (Otorhinolaryngology), Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow (2000)
- Rhinology Fellowship, Hospital of University of Pennsylvania (2003-2004)
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, Academy of Medicine, Singapore, and the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Lim Ing Ruen is an internationally-trained ENT surgeon who specialises in diagnosing, treating, and managing all known ear, nose, throat, thyroid, and paediatric ENT conditions. She has subspecialty interest in advanced surgical techniques and has unparalleled commitment to providing patients, both local and international, the highest standard and patient-focused medical and surgical care.