Malpani Infertility Clinic is located in Mumbai, India. It specializes in advanced assisted reproductive technology treatments with the goal to help patients from India and all over the world increase their chances of conceiving using safe, effective, and affordable solutions.
The clinic adopts a goal-oriented approach and focuses on finding the right solutions for each patient rather than concentrating on extended diagnostic procedures and investigations that are not proven to help achieve the end goal, which is to help patients conceive. Through this, the clinic hopes to make the whole procedure as less emotionally and financially draining as possible for patients.
Malpani Infertility Clinic is helmed by:
Dr. Anjali Malpani
- Studied at Harvard and Johns Hopkins Universities in the United States
- Trained in IVF at King’s College Hospital, London, on the prestigious Mumbai University R. D. Sethna Scholarship
- Has been featured on a number of leading national and international TV channels including CNN, BBC, CBS, and ABC as an IVF expert
Achieved India’s first pregnancy using PGD in 1999 Dr. Aniruddha Malpani
Trained in IVF at the University of California, San Francisco, United States
- Studied at Harvard, Johns Hopkins and Yale Universities
- Founded Infertility Friends, India’s first support group for infertile couples
- Started India’s first sperm bank in 1991 Malpani Infertility Clinic has been recognized by Outlook Magazine as one of the top five IVF clinics in India due to its high success rates and for its efforts in keeping patients’ stress level as low as possible. It is committed to patient education and is driven to consistently improve patient outcomes by using only evidence-based techniques, advanced technologies, and exemplary clinical skills.
<p>Dr. Aniruddha Malpani obtained his basic medical degree from Bombay University (India) and has won over 20 gold medals in his academic career. As a medical student, he also attended Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and Yale Universities in the United States. He then completed additional training in IVF at the University of California, San Francisco, also in the US. </p> <p>Together with Dr. Anjali Malpani, Dr. Aniruddha started the first sperm bank in Bombay. It features a dedicated infertility unit that offers comprehensive services including IVF, micromanipulation, and GIFT (Gamete Intra-Fallopian Transfer). The doctors were the first in India to achieve pregnancy using <a href="https://www.docdoc.com/info/procedure/pre-implantation-genetic-diagnosis">pre-implantation genetic diagnosis</a> (PGD) technique. </p> <p>They also established Malpani Infertility Clinic where they offer additional services including egg and sperm donation programme, laser assisted hatching, embryo freezing, embryo biopsy, intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and blastocyst transfer. </p> <p>Considered an authority in his field, Dr. Malpani is often invited to speak at IVF conferences both in India and abroad. He has been featured in several newspapers and magazines as an IVF expert.</p>