Chelsea Clinic was established in 1999 and has since become one of Singapore’s largest groups of aesthetic and wellness clinics. Its success can be attributed to its unparalleled commitment to excellence. Its Singapore Quality Brands 2013/2014 award is a testament to its dedication to quality. Chelsea Clinic provides holistic treatment for a variety of conditions that affect the face, body, hair, eye area, and skin.
Chelsea has several strategic locations throughout Singapore.
- Wheelock Place: 501 Orchard Road, nearest MRT station is NS22.
- China Central Square: #18 Cross Street, nearest MRT station is NE4
- Rochester: 35 Rochester Drive, nearest MRT station is Buona Vista MRT EW21/CC22
The clinic offers a variety of programs, such as V-shaped Look, Anti-pigmentation Program, Body Contouring, Hydra Boosters, and 360 Acne Clear Gold Toning. It also provides a wide variety of aesthetic treatments that include IPL, Laser, Liposonix, Carbon Laser Peel, Microdermabrasion, Hyaluronic Acid Fillers, Prodeep Laser, Thermage CPT, Ultherapy and Zeltiq Coolsculpting.
Unlike many wellness clinics, Chelsea Clinic is managed and operated by medical professionals, such as:
- Dr. Ewen Chee MBBS (London) GDFP Dermatology (Singapore)
- Dr. Charlotte Kim Yung MBBS (Singapore), MMed (Family Medicine), MCFPS, Dip. FP Dermatology
- Dr. Lee Tee Kit MB BCh BAO (Ireland)
Dr. Charlotte Kim Yung is an experienced General Practitioner with a special interest in Aesthetic Medicine. With over 20 years of experience, she aims to help patients achieve a younger-looking appearance and healthy skin. Aside from Laser Treatments (Fractional Lasers, Pixel Laser, and Dreampulse Laser), she also offers Dermal Fillers, Ultherapy, Thermage CPT, and Liposonix, among others.