Dr. Ansgar C. Cheng completed his dental degree at the University of Hong Kong, his specialty training in prosthodontics at Northwestern University in Chicago (USA), and specialty training in maxillofacial prosthetics at UCLA (USA).
He is the former head of Princess Margaret Hospital’s maxillofacial prosthetic centre (Toronto, Canada) and was a consultant at the Toronto General Hospital’s department of otolaryngology (ENT). He is also a former assistant professor of prosthodontics at the University of Toronto and is a Fellow of the College of Dental Surgeons, Singapore.
Aside from his clinical practice, Dr. Cheng is also serving as:
- Adjunct Associate Professor, National University of Singapore
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, University of Hong Kong
- Consultant, National University Hospital
- Examiner (prosthodontics specialty), Royal College of Dentists of Canada and College of Dental Surgeons, Hong Kong
- Member of the editorial review board, Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, International Journal of Prosthodontics, and Singapore Dental Journal
Specialist Dental Group (Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre)VerifiedGeneral dentist in SingaporeView full profile
Specialist Dental Group® is a private practice with clinics at Mount Elizabeth and Gleneagles Medical Centres in Singapore. It is one of the largest multidisciplinary dental clinics in the country featuring the largest prosthodontics (teeth replacement) team in private practice.