Dr. Chin Shih Choon graduated from the University of Mangalore where he completed his MBBS degree. With a keen interest in skin care and aesthetic medicine, he pursued the following:
- Graduate Certificate in Primary Care Dermatology (Academy of Family Physicians of Malaysia)
- Diploma in Dermatology (Institute of Dermatology, Bangkok)
- Diploma in Aesthetic Medicine (American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine)
Aside from his private practice, Dr. Choon is also serving as:
- President of the Malaysian Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Visiting consultant at Mahkota Medical Centre
- Trainer for Botulinum toxin injections, dermal fillers, cosmetic lasers, and laser facelifts
- Faculty at the Academy of Family Physicians Malaysia (postgraduate dermatology course)
- Key opinion leader for Accusculpt, Exilis, and Lightsheer Duet procedures
- Contributor to the Guidelines for Aesthetic Medical Practitioners, Ministry of Health Malaysia
He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Association (MMA) and a life member of the Society of Anti-Ageing and Aesthetic Medicine Malaysia.
Aessence Clinic has been providing a range of advanced, non-invasive anti-ageing, aesthetic, and rejuvenation treatments since 2003. Conveniently located in Petaling Jaya in Malaysia, it aspires to help patients, both local and international, achieve and maintain a more youthful and beautiful physical appearance.