Dr. Jarasphol Rintra graduated with a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree from the Faculty of Medicine, Songkla University in 1989 and was subsequently certified as a family medicine practitioner. With a keen interest in aesthetic medicine, he pursued numerous postgraduate courses and earned the following:
- Diplomate in Dermatology, Institute of Dermatology, Thailand
- Diplomate in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- American Board of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Chicago, USA
- American Board of Aesthetic (Cosmetic/Beauty) Medicine (Golden Award), American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Chicago, USA
- Certificate in Chelation Therapy
- Certificate in Ultra V-Lift (Fine Thread Lifting), Korea
Aside from helping his patients achieve beautiful and natural-looking results using advanced technology and proven techniques, Dr. Rintra is also currently serving as:
- Full-time anti-aging lecturer and teacher at the Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, Mae Fah Luang University Medical School
- Secretary of Thai Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
He is also a member of the Medical Council of Thailand, Institute of Dermatology of Thailand, The American Hair Loss Council, Thai Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Surgery, Thai Society of Chelation Therapy (CMAT), American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine, World Society of Anti-Aging Medicine, and International Hormone Society.
Clinic Neo is among the top five aesthetic clinics in Thailand that specialise in [Botox](https://www.docdoc.com/info/procedure/perawatan-botoks) and fillers. Its main goal is to deliver beautiful, natural-looking outcomes using cutting-edge technologies, advanced and FDA-approved equipment including laser-based devices, and advanced skills. Showing its commitment to providing exceptional patient experience, the clinic features modern, spacious, and ultra comfortable environment with its five-star interiors and sophisticated furnishings. It is also staffed by highly trained and friendly medical assistants who are sensitive to patients’ needs. Clinic Neo is fully equipped to provide non-invasive, advanced services that range from Botox to advanced laser procedures and uses only industry approved materials to help patients realise their aesthetic goals without prolonged recovery and downtime. The clinic is helmed by Dr. Jarasphol Rintra, an aesthetic medical doctor and plastic surgeon with over 26 years of experience. He holds an MD degree from Songkla University and is a Diplomat in Dermatology (Institute of Dermatology, Thailand) and a board-certified family medicine doctor. He is also a Senior Diplomat in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine (American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine) and certified in chelation therapy (2010) and Ultra V-Lift advance technique (Korea, 2012).