Dr. Julian K. B. Tan’s qualifications include:
- MBBS (Singapore)
- MMed (Internal Medicine)
- Member, Royal College of Physicians (MRCP, UK)
- ACSM (Clinical Exercise Specialist)
- Fellow, Asian Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology (FAPSIC), European Society of Cardiology (FESC), and Academy of Medicine, Singapore (FAMS)
- Fellowship training in interventional cardiology, Alfred Heart Centre and Epworth Hospital in Melbourne, Australia
Prior to going into private practice, he served at Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he was involved in various clinical and landmark trials as a principal investigator and co-investigator. He has lectured in many regional and international cardiology conferences and has numerous publications in peer-reviewed journals.
Aside from his private practice, Dr. Tan is also serving as:
- Visiting consultant, Tan Tock Seng Hospital and Khoo Tech Puat Hospital
- Senior clinical lecturer, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
- Core clinical faculty member, NHG Cardiology Senior Residency Programme
- Clinical teacher, Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
Julian Tan Heart Specialist Clinic['Nuclear cardiology', 'Cardiology', 'Interventional cardiology'] in SingaporeView full profile
Julian Tan Heart Specialist Clinic was established in 2000 with the goal to provide state-of-the-art, holistic heart care using advanced technology and modern facilities. It is staffed by highly experienced cardiologists with subspecialty training in echocardiography, cardiac electrophysiology, and interventional cardiology. By pooling their experience and expertise, they are able to provide comprehensive care for both common and complex heart conditions.