Prof. Dr. Kittisak Wongthianchai is committed to maintaining the highest ethical standards and in delivering the highest quality aesthetic care to both local patients and medical travelers in Thailand. His goal is to assist patients in achieving a more aesthetically pleasing physical appearance using up-to-date techniques, the most advanced technologies, and industry-approved materials in a world-class, safe medical facility.
Prior to joining Siam International Clinic, which is located in Phuket, Dr. Wongthianchai completed his residency training at the Thai Board of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Vajira Hospital University of Bangkok Metropolis. He also received various certificates for attending and completing the following training and workshops:
- International Course of Masterclass Blepharoplasty from The Royal College of Ophthalmologists of Thailand and the Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association of Thailand
- Thread Rejuvenation Training
- V-FET Cosmetic Surgery Course, which includes V-FET Facelifting, V-FET Rhinoplasty, V-FET Blepharoplasty, and V-FET Mentoplasty (Bangkok, Thailand)
- 4th International Conference of Pan Asia Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- 6th Congress of the Korean Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Asan Medical Hospital, Seoul, Korea
Siam International Clinic is a trusted brand in the field of healthcare in Thailand. Its first three branches were established on Phangan Island, Lanta Island, and Phi Phi Island, one of the most popular holiday destinations in Thailand for international tourists. The clinic has since grown and new branches were established, including the one located on Sainamyen Road in Phuket, another popular holiday destination. Siam International Clinic Phuket specialises in minimally invasive anti-aging treatments and facial plastic surgery. It is committed to being recognised as the leader in the field of aesthetic medicine and become the preferred aesthetic clinic of patients, particularly medical travellers who seek world-class but cost-effective treatments. The clinic is led by Prof. Dr. Kittisak Wongthianchai, a board-certified Otorhinolaryngologist who subspecialises in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has over eight years of experience and is a graduate of the Faculty of Medicine of Chiang Mai University, Thailand. Siam International Clinic Phuket is ultra modern. It is equipped with state-of-the-art technologies and modern facilities, designed to provide patients with comfortable and exceptional experience. Meanwhile, Dr. Wongthianchai performs each procedure using evidence-based methods and industry-approved materials to ensure not just patient satisfaction but their safety as well.