Dr. Manish Motwani graduated from India where he obtained his Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree as well as his Master of Science in General Surgery. With his desire to further his knowledge, he completed the following fellowships and training:
- Specialist training in laparoscopic surgery in Hyderabad, India (2001)
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery training in Coimbatore, India (2003) and Singapore (2005)
- Advanced training in laparoscopic bariatric surgery in Lyon, France (2008)
- Fellowship in revisional bariatric surgery, Brussels, Belgium (2013)
Prior to going into private practice, Dr. Motwani served at various hospitals in India, including the following:
- Rajawadi Hospital & Kurla Bhabha Hospital, Mumbai - Rotations in general surgery, OB-GYN, psychiatry, and preventive medicine
- Mulund Municipal Hospital, Mulund, Mumbai (general surgery)
- Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai (ophthalmology)
- Bharti Hospital-Pune, Jehangir Nursing Home-Pune, Kamla Nehru, and Hospital-Pune (general surgery)
- K. B. Bhabha Hospital, Kurla, Mumbai (general surgery)
Dr. Motwani now focuses on bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery) using minimally invasive procedures to treat obesity while minimizing recovery time, scarring, and post-surgical pain. His clinic is fully equipped to serve both local and international patients who seek world-class surgical care that does not cost a fortune.
Dr. Manish Motwani is a board-certified bariatric surgeon with expertise in advanced laparoscopy. He holds both MBBS and MS degrees and received specialist training in laparoscopic surgery in Hyderabad, India. He then furthered his knowledge and obtained a diploma in advanced laparoscopic in Coimbatore, India and Singapore. He also completed his advanced laparoscopic bariatric surgery training in Lyon, France and Bruges in Brussels. After serving at various hospitals in India, Dr. Motwani decided to establish his own clinic at Aastra Healthcare with the goal to provide the highest standards of surgical care as well as safe and effective solution to obesity.