Pauline Chau has a treasure trove of education under her belt. Prior to venturing into the field of complementary and alternative medicine, she completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration in Australia and worked in hotel and manufacturing industry in Hong Kong and Singapore. After developing a keen interest in complementary therapy, Pauline pursued years of training in the United Kingdom, Austria, Australia, and the United States. With her in-depth passion, genuine concern for the well-being of her patients, and in-depth knowledge of various natural therapies, she is able to provide highly effective alternative solutions to common health problems.
As a certified sports practitioner, she performs manual lymph drainage, combined decongestive therapy, and biodynamic craniosacral therapy, among others. Her qualifications include:
- Diploma in Sports Massage, International Therapy Examination Council
- Diploma in Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, Body Intelligence Training
- Manual Lymph Drainage, Dr Vodder School International
- The Heart in Biodynamic Practice, Body Intelligence Training
- The Vagus Nerve and Emotional Expression, Body Intelligence Training
- Manual Lymph Drainage & Combined Decongestive Therapy I, II, and III, Dr Vodder School International
She also attended a variety of workshops, which include:
- Myofascial mobilisation therapy, Australia Graduate School of Health and Sports Science
- MediBall (level 1), Australia Graduate School of Health and Sports Science
- Integrative corrective exercises (level 2), Australia Graduate School of Health and Sports Science
- Bush Flower Remedy (level 1), Australian Bush Flower Essences
- Dr. Edward Bach’s Flower Remedy (level 1), The Dr Edward Bach Foundation
- Craniosacral Therapy (levels 1 & 2), The Upledger Institute, Inc.
- Lymph Drainage Therapy (levels 1 & 2), The Upledger Institute, Inc.
Integrated Energy - The Therapy Centre, which is located at Tanglin Shopping Centre, is a sophisticated sanctuary specialising in different alternative medicine and complementary therapies including Manual Lymph Drainage, Deep Tissue Body Therapy, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy, and Bowen Therapy, among others, to revitalischaracterisede bodies as well as revive lives. The clinic was founded by Pauline Chau, a certified practitioner in Sports Massage (ITEC), Manual Lymph Drainage (MLD), Combined Decongestive Therapy (CDT), and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy (BCST). These are proven to treat various conditions such as sports injuries, acute/chronic musculoskeletal pain, neurological disorders, trauma and stress, and even emotional issues such as depression and anxiety. These can also stimulate the immune and parasympathetic system, drain toxins and fat, and activate fluid circulation.