MaxCure Hospital Group, which is the first of its kind in India, offers expertise in all areas of medicine allowing it to provide comprehensive health care including diagnostics, imaging, specialist, and surgical services to both local and international patients. It currently has six units in the country including in the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh with upcoming units in Hitech City (a new second 100-bed women and child centre), Nizamabad (a 100-bed multi-specialty centre) and Karimnagar (another 100-bed multi-specialty centre).
MaxCure is backed by high-end technology and infrastructure that match global standards and staffed by over 70 medical professionals (surgeons, physicians, and specialists who are hailed for their expertise and international experience).
Driven to become the hospital of choice for medical travelers from all over the world, MaxCure combines high technology, modern infrastructure, world-class medical facilities and evidence-based procedures to deliver the best possible patient outcomes. These include the following:
- EPIC 4D echo machine (which is the first in India)
- High-end mammography
- Navigation-based ortho surgeries
- Neuro microscope with furmonoscope
- Video-assisted endoscopy and colonoscopy
- Full-fledged 70-bed ICU units
- 24×7 in-house cardiologist, trauma and neuro team, surgical backup, and critical care and emergency experts under one roof
- 1.5 Tesla MRI
- 128 slice CT scanner
- 1st of its kind Philips Clarity Cath Lab
- High-end labour rooms with attached NICU